Saturday, May 22, 2010

First, but not the last 5K

I was not sure I would make the race as yesterday was the worst day yet. I ended back up at another doc but he gave me 2 different meds and I actually felt great this morning. Poor Brice has a really bad painful back right now so I was going faster than him. It felt so good to be out and walking, I had to slow down for Brice a couple of times. I am hoping this medicine helps out all the time so I can get back to the gym even though the 100 day challenge will be over basically I'm starting over for me.
It was so exciting to cross the finish line and I am determined to do other races. I'll always walk, but I use to power walk and I hope to get back to that.
I'll see everyone at the weigh in early Monday morning, actually I'll be at work at 5 am so I'll have to leave for a bit. It was great to see most of us at the race and many were missed.

1 comment:

  1. What a trooper you are. With all your challenges you just stay right in there working and doing what you can. What great spirit. Good luck as you go forward!

    ReplyDelete