Friday, May 7, 2010

Last Class

Today was great, it's going to be sad to not have the nutrition class to go to. We have learned so much and I enjoy the recipes everyone shares, even on the blog.

After 30 minutes on the treadmill Wednesday, I hurt so bad all night Thursday, that I couldn't sleep much, from head to toe. So I guess I'll just walk now till we get this figured out.

I have lost weight though, through watching what I eat but I still want to tone and get strengh. Class was hard today listening to everyone talk about how they are doing with the exercising and images of themselves. I started this to exercise and came to a total stop. Brice told me to look at it that I went full blast when we started and really got going, I could do 60 minutes of cardio and 30 strength so at least I got started. When we finally are able to figure out what's going on with me, and hopefully get on meds that will help, I'm heading back to the gym to get right back on track. I have that to look forward to. This has been great to teach me so much even though I have to put it on hold for a bit. My goal for myself is to complete the 5K then I will have won for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, Don't give up! I really admire you for going through all of the challenges that you have had to endure the last few months and always coming through it with a smile. I have always felt like there is a way around every road block, and even though you haven't found yours yet, I think it is great that you have stuck with this and been so supportive to the rest of us. I hope the answers start to come soon and thank you for all the kind words and encouragement you have given me.

    ReplyDelete