Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Break

So I have to take a vacation from exercising. I am going in tomorrow for a thallium test. I have been having trouble with weakness and dizziness and it became extreme Monday. Went to the doc and he said I have too many red signals that it may be time for another stent. I thought having 4 was enough. I MISS EXERCISING!!!! It has become a relief for me and I feel so good during and after my work outs. I feel like this is going to set me back now.
Brice will be by my side the whole time, he is so wonderful. I'll post when I find out if I have to go in for a stent. It would be Friday and I don't want to miss the nutrition class, or the exercise class Saturday. I do not have time for this right now in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this! I hope all goes well with you. We will look out for you in class and miss you if you are gone. Best Wishes!
    Tickled Pink

    ReplyDelete