Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No new, good new?

I had the test today and the treadmill was really hard. I made the 10 minutes, but afterwards I was totally wiped out I slept several hours on the couch today. My blood pressure went down to 84 over 60 and they had to give me half a bag of salt saline to bring it back up. So, I don't think this is my heart where I need stents, but it's obviously something. I get wiped out head to toe. Not sure I'll do much of a work out tomorrow after work. I haven't heard anything back from the doc about the test, so hopefully it's ok but that means more tests to find out what it is. life goes on

3 comments:

  1. Lisa so sorry to hear about the health problems!!! I am glad that you don't need anymore stents. I can see why you are so tired with a BP that low, my gosh. you take it easy and make sure your health is your number 1 right now, the rest will come. We are thinking of you and will keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely hope all goes well with you. With all your health problems you surely inspire me to keep pushing when all I have to complain about is a few knee problems once in a while. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I'm so sorry you are struggling so much with your health!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know what I can do for you!!

    ReplyDelete