Friday, March 19, 2010

Doing Better

Mindy's class this morning was really good. I enjoy hearing others meal ideas and finally found the wrap and bread everyone has been talking about. I'm excited to try the recipes.

I was able to exercise today, first time since last Saturday. I took it easy, but it sure felt good. I think I'm getting addicted to exercising; I felt so guilty this week when I couldn't.

I'm having a sugar craving right now and have to be careful I don't go for the breads. I need to make a dessert I can have and freeze it in small pieces to take care of my sugar craving. Any one have any good sweets they make?

1 comment:

  1. I just read all of your posts and I am sorry that you have not been feeling well. What a battle. I hope they figure out a way to help you and I hope you don't need another stent. Brice is a real blessing in your life and such a good guy. Hang in there and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete