Thursday, March 11, 2010

Forgot to post

I've been so busy, I forgot to post for a while. I keep telling Brice I'll slow down, but that just doesn't happen. I'm also in the Master Gardner program and we need 40 hours community service, and with the weather warming up, those hours are vamping up. I need to try and figure out how to get this all in right now. I am missing exercising some nights and I feel so quilty. I have been struggling with my meals, eating more when I get so weak, that the weight is not coming off. I am still having a hard time exercising because I get so weak. I tried the eliptic bike we have here at home after work today, and wow, it is so much different than at the gym, and wore me out fast. I barely got 30 minutes in, and that was on low. It is frustrating that I am still weak and have to eat so much to be able to exercise. GRRR. Ok, sorry for the grumpling, just one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. I see you at the gym and you do double of what I can do. It will all work out and your body needs the energy so don't feel bad about the eating, you eat very healthly and that is another great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete