Friday, February 19, 2010

First day of training

Brice and I went for our first training day. I really enjoyed it, and felt so good afterwards I wanted to go back again later the same day. Wanted to, but didn't find the time. We are going to go to the AF fitness center in the morning to continue exercising 6 times a week. I usally only do it 4 times a week, so it will be a challenge to add two more days, I always seem to be too busy on the weekends.
I am really having fun finding healthy foods for us all to eat. We made homemade pizzas tonight, on broiled flour tortillas and they were really good. Too much bread is one of my downfalls. It's fun to see my husband get into this also, watching what he eats and knowing I will have support going to the fitness center besides not doing this alone.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Traci is wonderful, and it is such a help to have someone showing you what to do. I feel very lucky to be in this program and you inspire me with your blogs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I look forward to all the blogs from everyone. It's such a support knowing we are all in this together.

    ReplyDelete