Sunday, February 28, 2010

Missed Saturday

I am so upset I missed the exercise class Saturday morning. Brice and I worked out hard Friday night and Saturday morning I was so weak that I knew if I went to class, not only would I not have the strength, I would be weak all day long. I don't have those days a lot, but when I do, I have learned to not push it. I would end up spending the day flat on my back I am so weak. So, I took it very careful Saturday and decided no more date night exercises, only afternoon times. I want to make it to the exercise class next Saturday.

Otherwise I am having fun figuring out my food portions and I just finished making my meals for the coming week to take to work. This will be the challenge to see if I can get through the day on the food I am allowed, starting at 4 am in the morning. At home I am ok and actually feel comfortable after my meals. I really enjoy my workouts also, it's been a challenge for myself to go after work each day and go alone, I miss my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment