Sunday, February 14, 2010

Surprise

I have tracked what I ate the last two days and am surprised. No wonder I can't loose the weight, I eat all the time and not food that fills me up. I am always weak, so I eat for strength, but alot of small amounts so I don't get my full strength. I am on an extremely limited diet because of my health, and I'm so tired of most of what I can eat. Try eating the same foods for several years and be excited about eating each meal. NOT! I'm hoping the nutritionist can help me to find a good meal plan so I don't continue this way of eating.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, I know how it feels to have a limited diet but I can eat lots of vegetables and fruit and lean meat. Maybe we can all help each other come up with some more tantalizing recipes. I do think I'm going to have one dessert a week but I'll keep it lower in calories rather than choosing some with 1200 plus. I found a crustless pumpkin pie recipe today that I'm going to try. If it's any good I'll post it. I do know that pumpkin is good for us. Good luck with this program. It's going to be fun and lots of work. I wish you and everyone good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are discouraged about your limited diet!! Hopefully we will get some answers when we start our nutrition classes. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor lady! I hope the nutrition person can help you. Diet is difficult to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you can't have dairy you won't be able to eat the crustless pumpkin pie due to the canned milk. We'll find something else. :-)

    ReplyDelete