Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Evening

I notice that I eat much healthier at work, maybe coz I only have good food there and I have to eat all the time for energy. I need to work on drinking water as I don't remember and usually only get 4 or 6 cups a day. I did my usual 30 minutes walking at lunch time and tried to get an hour on the elliptical at home this evening, but I get so weak, I only made it for 30 minutes. I need to learn how to eat for energy as I have been having a hard week or so not being able to do much, it gets very upsetting. I'm so looking forward to meeting with the nutritionist soon.

I agree that we should post recipes to help others. I love sharing good ones. My problem is that I am so limited on what I can eat, it's gotten boring. I can only have poultry or fish. I can't have any dairy, red food dye, nuts except pistachios, sugar, but I do use sucanat and white cane sugar. I can't have caffieine, so I use carob. I can't have soy either. I think that's about it? I tend to discover more food issues now and then buy the reactions I have when I eat things. So, if any one has any great recipes, please share. I am learning to subsitute alot for what I can't eat.

1 comment:

  1. Will all have to be on the lookout for good recipes with the foods you can eat! We're all in this together and it's going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete