Friday, February 26, 2010

Date Night

Today was a fantastic day. We had the nutrition class this morning and even though I am concerned the food won't be enough for me to have the strength I need each day, I'm going to give it a week's try. If I didn't get up at 4 am each morning and have to start eating right away, I wouldn't run out of food before I run of of day. I have found that if I don't eat a good dinner, and then oatmeal right before I go to bed, I wake up so much during the night. Just finished my oatmeal with powdered stevia for sweetener, VERY healthy sugar substitute.

I watched everything I ate today and tracked it. This is going to be a challenge to juggle my meals, but fun actually. The book we got is great to check out what can be eaten, I can actually have popcorn, but only 3 cups and Brice said, yeh, not 6 cups at a time any more. I love the pan cooked stuff, not the microwave stuff.

For date night, Brice and I went to the AF fitness center, it's only a few blocks from our home. We did 90 minutes of workout and I feel great, I should sleep great tonight, sore, but hopefully not wake up much, which I always do. Next time we'll go swimming after our workout, we forget our suits this time.

I'm really loving this program, I feel good and I've not been able to do any type of exercising like this before and I find I can keep progressing with the intensity.

I'm looking forward to the kick boxing class in the morning, not the early time though. I don't move that easy in the morning so it should be interesting. Then it's off for the day to spend with my mom. Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What a great date night for you two! I'm finding that exercising with someone else makes it so much more fun and interesting. Do you get up at 4 AM every morning? WOW Do you work somewhere?
    You are really doing well, figuring things out
    working the program. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get up at 4 Monday through Thursday for work. I work at Nature's Way in Springville and my hubby is at the air base up at the Salt Lake airport. We don't get to sleep in much on the weekends, especially now that we are in the program. Oh well, it's a good program.

    ReplyDelete