Monday, February 22, 2010

Hard Workout

Today was the first full day of my training. It was great, I felt so good the whole time and encouraged that I could do so much. Last Friday I wasn't able to do as much so it was discouraging. I feel like I could do this every day and hopefully I will. I've decided to stop by each day I work after I get off work. I have no problem working Monday through Thursdays, but since I don't work Fridays, it's hard to get motivated, even more so on Saturdays. That's my challege for me right now to make sure I exercise all 6 days.

I felt so good I came home and ate a very healthy dinner. After working out so hard, I just couldn't eat anything bad.

It was so great to see so many of our group also there exercising. I feel like we're cheering each other on.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! that is awesome that you had that success! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete